2/14/2008

Wednesday

From now on, some of the posts will be in English. This, to make it possible for my English speaking friends to read about what I do as well. I will shortly tell you about my day yesterday. Yesterday was the day of the SWEA annual meeting. This year we (I write we, since I now am a member of swea) where invited to the Danish embassy in Tokyo. We had the meeting and after the meeting we also had lunch prepared by the ambassadors chef. It was really fun to see the inside of the embassy and say "hi" to the ambassador and his wife. After the meeting, I and some other people went to another member of swea's home to look at jewelry's. It is a brand called Diddi design and it is designed by a Swedish woman and is sold at Sisters back home. I found a nice bracelet that I could not resist to buy.
....isn't it nice? :-)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Oh yes, very nice, indeed...